The best way of learning from these videos is to practice it yourself after viewing each video at least twice. Feel free to pause it whilst you are using it as a guide. If anything is unclear, please watch the video again!
1) Login, Dashboard, Homepage, Calendar, Photo Editing and Latest News (also known as your BLOG page)
This is the first tutorial and quite possibly the longest you would have to view. It covers the following items:
1) How to login into website and see the dashboard
2) Editing of the homepage slider
3) Editing of the homepage teaser items under the slider
4) Editing the Calendar items
5) Editing the Latest News area (also known as your BLOG page)
6) How to edit images using the default application on Windows Operating System “Microsoft Paint“.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to work with the menu system, create a new page to become a submenu item and also add videos to your new page.
In this advanced tutorial, we will learn how to work with the menu system, create a custom link to an external website.